That's the way I see it

My take on some of the issues of life and my experiences - the way I see it. Warning! While always wanting to be polite - I am not concerned about being PC.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland, CA, United States

I am a bit of a rennaissance man with interests varying from the ancient to the futuristic. I prefer to live in the world of ideas and ideals and love to sit around w/ friends and a mug of strong coffee and discuss things that I find interesting.

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

OK, I am going to try to join w/ my wife in this idea - we'll see if my technical skills can pull it off.  

It is Terrific Tuesday!  What is terrific about it?  Well....
- I am on my second day of vacation - yay!
- We are making our home a little more living friendly (and culling LOTS of junk!)
- It is a lovely sunny day.
- This picture really made me laugh (which is a little sad too).  
Enjoy & be blessed!



1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Thanks for joining me! Love!

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home