That's the way I see it

My take on some of the issues of life and my experiences - the way I see it. Warning! While always wanting to be polite - I am not concerned about being PC.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland, CA, United States

I am a bit of a rennaissance man with interests varying from the ancient to the futuristic. I prefer to live in the world of ideas and ideals and love to sit around w/ friends and a mug of strong coffee and discuss things that I find interesting.

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Terrific Tuesday - it's what makes me smile!

TerrificTuesday


I find myself smiling today (and praising God for as well):
1. Not having Jury Duty after all
2. Having things so nice and clean around the house
3. Seeing my wife enjoy and thrive in her new space
4. Watching my children grow and make good choices
5. Enjoying a good book (1 down, 2 more to go).

3 Comments:

Anonymous Amy said...

Thanks for sharing! I am smiling about these things too! :D

11:24 AM  
Anonymous Erron said...

Glad to see you blogging again. Also glad to see that you're smiling.

Peace in Christ,

Erron

8:59 PM  
Blogger Ericosborneo said...

Erron! Are you guys all settled? What's your email...send it to ericosborneo@gmail.com please!

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home