That's the way I see it

My take on some of the issues of life and my experiences - the way I see it. Warning! While always wanting to be polite - I am not concerned about being PC.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland, CA, United States

I am a bit of a rennaissance man with interests varying from the ancient to the futuristic. I prefer to live in the world of ideas and ideals and love to sit around w/ friends and a mug of strong coffee and discuss things that I find interesting.

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Well it's been a while....profound wisdom to share ;o)

Got sidetracked with Facebook and another website I was helping to maintain...sorry!  Well, in the midst of a long drought we had our first rain here on the Left Coast - land of the fruits and nuts.  Nice refreshing smell and breeze now that the front has moved east. Wanted to share some timeless wisdom - you know, something profound. Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Amy said...

Glad you are back to writing!

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home